- Pregnant women, children under the age of 5, or anyone with neck/back injuries are not allowed on airboats. This includes passengers recovering from recent surgeries or procedures.
- Airboats are high speed, open boats with no shade cover. Hearing protection is provided on the boats. Please dress accordingly.
- Tours depart rain or shine. Should it start raining while you are on the boat, you will get wet. Ponchos are available for purchase in the gift shop at Airboat Adventures.
- Please be advised that this is a tour of the swamp; wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
- Passengers must be able to safely board the airboat without the assistance of any Airboat Adventures staff.
- Service animals are not allowed on airboats for the safety of the animal.
- Airboat Adventures is not responsible for any personal items including, but not limited to, cell phones, cameras/video equipment that is lost, stolen, or damaged due to water, splash, rain, etc.
- No smoking/ vaping or illegal substances allowed on the property.
- Unless under certain circumstances, no outside food or alcohol allowed on the property.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the property.
- The pickup window begins 1 hour and 15 minutes before tour time. Guests must be waiting outside their pickup location for the entire pickup window. If the bus driver cannot find you and have to proceed to the next stop, they may be unable to come back to pick you up.
- Transportation can only pick up from the Downtown/French Quarter areas of New Orleans. Pickup location is subject to change and you will be contacted by phone or email if a change needs to be made. We reserve the right to change or cancel transportation at any time.
- Every tour does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off unless hotel pickup and drop-off are paid for. Roundtrip transportation is an extra $30 per person.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Reservations made within 24 hours of tour time are final and no changes will be allowed within this window.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours before tour time to receive a full refund. The booking fee is nonrefundable. There is a 1.5% credit card surcharge on all credit card payments. This is non refundable.Refunds may take 7-10 business days to process.
- Multiple reservations are not guaranteed to be seated on the same boat. Seating arrangements cannot be made or changed at the dock.
- Airboat Adventures reserves the right to move/cancel tours or parties, due to weather, intoxication, mechanical issues, traffic and/or any substantiating situations in the guest(s) or company’s best interest.
- Airboat Adventures reserves the right to refuse business to anyone.
- If Airboat Adventures has to cancel any tours, you will be notified by phone or email, and given the option to reschedule your tour to an alternate date/tour time. If you are unable to reschedule your tour, Airboat Adventures will issue a full refund.
- Tours depart rain or shine. Please be advised that if your boat leaves the dock and your tour returns early due to inclement weather, we will not issue a refund.
- Airboat Adventures is not responsible for any booking issues/refunds that may arise due to a third-party booking agent or online agency.
- Any discounts cannot be combined with other offers, including but not limited to printed coupons, prepaid deposits, website promo codes and discounted group rates. Only one discount may be used per transaction.
SMS Terms & Conditions:
1. Program Description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include a confirmation, tour reminders, tour communication, and followup.
2. Program frequency: Message frequency will vary depending on the conversation.
3. Opt out: You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us by emailing email@example.com.
5. Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: