FIND YOUR NEW ORLEANS SWAMP TOUR
Airboat Adventures offers visitors a break from Bourbon Street and a thrilling tour alternative! Our specialty airboats get you up close and personal with flora and fauna not found anywhere else in the country. Encounter alligators, exotic wildlife, and endangered birds in a unique setting.
We hope you’re as excited about your upcoming Louisiana swamp tour as we are! We’re just minutes from the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. If you have any problems locating us, please call us at 504-689-2005. And don’t forget—If you’re staying in a New Orleans hotel, we can pick you up!
Scan QR Code on your smartphone for the Google Map.
Step-By-Step Driving Directions:
- From New Orleans take US Business 90 West and cross the Mississippi River via the Crescent City Connection Bridge (also known as the Mississippi River Bridge or the Greater New Orleans Bridge).
- Once you are on the other side of the river, stay on US Business 90 West and take Exit 4B.
- After exiting, stay in the left lane and turn left at the 2nd traffic light onto Barataria Blvd (Hwy 45 South).
- Travel 2.9 miles and turn left at the traffic light (just before the Family Dollar Store) onto Leo Kerner Blvd (Hwy 3134 South).
- Travel 5.5 miles to a yellow caution light, continue straight past the light and cross over the bridge.
- Once you are on the other side of the bridge, the road leads to a stop sign.
- Turn left at the stop sign onto Jean Lafitte Blvd. and proceed 2.8 miles.
- Take a right on Fleming Park Road just past mile marker six.
- Follow Fleming Park Road around back to the gravel parking area across from the docks.
If you arrive early and don’t see our boats or airboat tour guides, don’t worry! We will be back from the previous airboat tour about 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to begin.