Whether you’re native to southern Louisiana or visiting from out of town or state, Airboat Adventures is the perfect adventure to tour through south Louisiana’s bayous and New Orleans’ swamps. You’ll get the chance to get up close and personal to some of the most beautiful scenery the south has to offer while getting to see exotic wildlife, including alligators and endangered birds and other flora and fauna that you can’t find anywhere else.
Boats and Times Available
Airboat Adventures is open seven days a week, with multiple tour times to choose from. They have numerous airboats located on site that allow the accommodation of different sized parties, whether it be a small group of only 6-8 or a large group of 15-27.
The Louisiana Airboat Swamp Tours are approximately 1hr 45min – 2hr long in which you’ll have opportunities to see alligators, snakes, turtles, egrets, herons, and ibis, etc.!Tour Times include:
9:45 AM, Airboat Swamp Tour
12:00 PM, Airboat Swamp Tour
2:00 PM, Airboat Swamp Tour
4:00 PM, (Seasonal) Airboat Swamp Tour
6:00 PM, (Seasonal) Airboat Swamp Tour
For a small additional fee, they will even do evening/sunset tours or longer/shorter tours upon request.
Helpful Hints Before You Book
Here are a few things to keep in mind when booking:
- Mosquitoes are not a problem unless you wander off the boat.
- They are located about 30 miles south of New Orleans.
- Louisiana home-grown men are the tour guides, each experts controlling an airboat and certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- The best time of day is dependent on what you want to accomplish, whether you’re looking to take photos, avoid the heat, or catch a glimpse of certain wildlife.
- The best time of year to go is also dependent on what you want. For example, you’re more likely to catch alligators lounging about on warmer days, and see deer and nutria on cooler days.
- Also, they offer hotel pickup!
Book Your Adventure Today
If you’re looking for something new, fun and exciting to do in New Orleans, this is the perfect adventure for you! This is a wonderful, captivating and educational activity for all ages to enjoy. Take a break from the city life and learn what real southern, bayou living used to be like. Don’t forget to pack your camera to capture the beautiful moments with friends, family and fun! Get ready to tour 20,000 acres of swamp and peer into the moss-draped cypress. Visit the website to learn more or call and speak to the friendly staff about any other questions and concerns you may have. Book your swamp tour adventure today with Airboat Adventures in New Orleans!